Complete France Forum

Toulouse to Paris

Patf

Trying to plan a visit to son and family in S. India, flying from Paris. But I will need to get to CDG airport for 9 a.m. Does anyone know which air company do flights between Toulouse and Paris? Or would train be better. Air France do a flight at about 8a.m. but this is too late. Pat.

Thanks John - that's what I'm trying to avoid. I'll already have to spend the night in Bangalore or Chennai waiting for another plane or train to Madurai. We've been once before, from Heathrow, and counting France to London were on 5 planes plus a 4hour car journey. Don't know if I can face it, but I really want to go and see them.  Pat.

Would you be able to get to another airport, Pat?  Air France have flights from Bordeaux to CDG leaving at 06.30 (arrives 07.50) and 07.10 (arrives 08.20) and from Pau at 06.40 (arrives 08.00).  There are also Air France flights from Lourdes/Tarbes but these only seem to go to Orly. I'm sure it would mean a horribly early start but at least with Air France you only need to be at the airport a scant hour beforehand, rather than the 2 hrs or so for the Budgets.   I suppose the main problem with travelling on the day is that if the first flight is cancelled or delayed for any reason you may miss your plane to India.  Anyway, I hope you get something sorted!

Good luck,

Val

Thanks Val - I've done a more thorough search and found I could go from Pau or Toulouse at about 6 or 7 a.m.to CDG.  So it's possible. The train is much slower - takes about 5 hours. Pat.

• 2 weeks later...

Patf

Sorry if I'm too late but has it got to be via Paris? BA do Bangalore direct from LHR so you could go TLS-LGW on either of their early flights and then pick up the LHR/Bangalore mid-afternoon flight which gets into Bangalore in the early AM Indian local time, surely time to get a Bangalore to Madurai flight, a total of three aircraft and no nights on benches. 

Archived