Complete France Forum

Forgiveness of sins

Chrissie

I'm going to fancy dress party as a religious figure and I thought I'd  carry a little box with a slit in the top and a label saying "Forgiveness of Sins 2 euros"........ (Well, you never know your luck!)

Chrissie (81)

[quote user="Chrissie"]how would you say:  "Forgiveness of sins"?Would it be "Remission des peches" (I'm not worried about accents as it will be in capitals).[/quote]

I don't think you can ignore accents just because it's in capitals.  In this case you need accents to let people know whether you are talking about "sins" or "peaches".

Give me your sinful peaches and I will forgive them for 2 euros. Seems sound.

Last night I met a ripe cherry that certainly needed a bit of forgiveness but it was more than €2 worth.

But where do we stop? Does the humble grape have a price of forgiveness. I red more sinful than green? 

The even more humble apple, but then it can never be forgiven can it because of what it did to Eve.

There are big problems here caused by accents, and we should face them squarely in the eyes, drink our aperos and do penance ......

(Sorry, the other person got hold of the computer but I thought I'd leave this so you would see what I have to put up with! WBB)

[quote user="woolybananasbrother"]

(Sorry, the other person got hold of the computer but I thought I'd leave this so you would see what I have to put up with! WBB)

[/quote]

You will never be alone Wooly with your bi-polar personality[:D]

And I will never be short of entertainment all the time that one or the other of you keep posting!

Archived