Complete France Forum

What are the dating customs in France?

american45

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Paul ,

Thank you Paul for your answer .

About the American males , most of them ( those that I meet - ) are very shy face to females . They seem to fear of them ; One of my american friend ( A senior citizen  ) told me that it was because women hold the reins in a couple , and in the American society ....And this, since the beginning of the birth of the nation ( when there were only few women for many men during the pionners era ,)

later ,these things were reinforced by the early feminists ...

American45

I fear that I do not understand you anymore ...

[quote user="PaulT"]

An example of How to Win Friends and Influence People.

I personally think you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do. you sound totally immature - perhaps Mummy and Daddy still spoon feed you - at some point you will need to stand on your own two feet and think for yourself, that is unless you are going in to Daddies business.

Paul

[/quote]

I personally think that there is a bit of a whiff of eau-de-troll on this thread, and it's not coming from your direction Paul [;-)]

Unfortunately there is no laughing smilie because if there was I would post a line of them in response to Molly's post regarding American woman having a hold over American men since pioneer days! HAHAHAHA!!

That is good work 5-element! Perhaps it is someone in disguise!

Wooly, I HAVE the game right here, one of my favourite old jeux de société. It's very interesting to play it in mixed company (English native speakers with French-who-speak-some-English). Can get hilarious, I recommend it...  some of the situations reveal all kinds of hang-ups and prejudices in the players, so should be used with a bit of caution or you could end up with a punch-up.[:P] or worse...

[WJT"]

Unfortunately there is no laughing smilie because if there was I would post a line of them in response to Molly's post regarding American woman having a hold over American men since pioneer days! HAHAHAHA!!

That is good work 5-element! Perhaps it is someone in disguise!

Is it really so funny ? why ?

I'm serious you know...[+o(]

Archived