Complete France Forum

Induction hob replacement for gas hob?

How much Cooperlola?

There are always loads on LeBoncoin, just search for Domino Induction. Funnily enough a Google search on that even on the French site brings up English sellers first that call them Domino's.

One of the few things a lot cheaper in France, at least for the moment, the one on E-bay that the forum member has placed an offer on is definitely an Aldi one, it even has a continental plug.

[quote user="sweet 17"]What, you mean they just lick the spoon afterwards ?[:-))][/quote]

My Mum taught me to always lick the spoon, whether chocolate cake mix, seasoning the soup, or adding Elderflower to the cream[:D]

As for men in the kitchen, well there may be a few well known women cooks, but the best Chef in the world is a man, Ferran Adriá [8-|]

[quote user="Chancer"]Do you have a tail and 4 legs by any chance John?[/quote]

It has been known, (did you see the ads in the Independent yesterday) though my bark is worse than my bite[:P]

[quote user="cooperlola"]I've only got a special offer catalogue so don't know if it's the same now but 119€[/quote]

Rien coming up on their Web site, but I think the e-bay deal beats it,

[quote user="just john "]For those interested, I've just found a Twin Hob available in the UK on ebay for the princely sum of £75 + 10.75 p&p,  Zaxx-Twin-Induction-Hob usual disclaimers etc.[/quote]

Archived