Complete France Forum

Not France

cooperlola

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mayennaise, can you go into photobucket and resize your pic' for forums' there is a special box to tick. That may do the trick although for me the picture looks large but doesn't disrupt my view.

Cooperlola - I think you could be on your own with your view - unless anyone else is having the same problem ?

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Mayennaise, can you go into photobucket and resize your pic' for forums' there is a special box to tick. That may do the trick although for me the picture looks large but doesn't disrupt my view.

[/quote]

The Tower of London Bridge pic is already only 640px wide if you look at its properties, which is what Photobucket resizes to for forums.

[quote user="JayJay"]Coops, have you got your favourites bar running down the side of your screen? I leave mine up all the time, but have to close it if there are photos if I don't, I have to scroll sideways to see the pic. Just a thought! [:)][/quote]Nope, it's not that either!  This thread just doesn't like me.  I have to move sideways to quote you![:D]  I just need to carry this on long enough to make it run to another page.....

[quote user="JayJay"]So if I posted a photo on here now it would be a b*gger![Www] Just kidding![:)][/quote]Only certain photos do this to me - the top one on the previous page is too wide for my screen so everything below it is too wide also.  The previous pages are fine!  Odd.

[quote user="Mayennaise"]Original pic (as it was at the top of the page) now deleted  - so that should sort out the problem for Coops - or will it!!! Maybe Coops problem can't be dealt with by a deletion!![/quote]Nope, the last page is still wide.  Never mind - I will cope![:)]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having some strange happenings here..... had an Email regarding this forum and thread : Photography-Not France, clicked on it to view the new posting from Russethouse and it tells me that the forum is no longer available. .... So I go the long way round to see if it's not just a blip-blip from my machine and here I am in Photography-Not France and there is no such posting from Russethouse with the link to whatever photos she wanted to show us!.......

I did have some wine this evening but not that much ....... [8-)]

Lets see if this works.

Blanche Neige has had an exhibition at a vineyard in Surrey, (the quilts are not for sale so it is not an ad, before anyone asks)

I visited yesterday with my husband and took some pics, had a good lunch overlooking the vineyards and came back with a dozen bottles (now 11 - ooops !)

The rag rugs are by Gills friend, Jackie.

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=c39c0iil.3qlcsfxp&Uy=l9wfac&Ux=1&localeid=en_GB

.... but here in Wales.... With a such sunny morning, OH, faithful hound and I went on a lovely walk up our mountain and I took a picture of Cader Idris in the distance... the 'little' grey pointy bit in the middle of the picture. There is a bit of snow left from these last couple of days. Sometime, but it needs to be a very clear sky sunny day, we can see Snowdon in the further distance. Just in the little dip to the right of Cader Idris.

[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/Missyesbut/HomeFeb0716.jpg[/IMG]

Archived