Complete France Forum

www.jungleseeds.co.uk

Furry Knickers

www.jungleseeds.co.uk  is a fantastic website that is even worth just a look to dream about the lovely plants you could have!  They send the seeds out by post to anywhere in the whole wild world.

You creatures with warmer parts will be able to grow much more exotic things than us in Normandie or Upper Beagle.

It's probaby best not to grow any of the flowers on a cat, as me aunty ended up being took away in a black maria for it! She was not aware that there was an ancient law introduced by Brian Boru, that forbids this activity in Ireland.

[kiss]

Thank you for that site FK, it's great.  But my garden is already a jungle... wait till Mrs. Tresco sees it.

I am having a good look through their cat alogue though and look I have already found a cat flower...

Bejaney! it does look like a cat!

I love all your strange pictures Mrs Animal, you have a great eye for the the wierd and the wonderful things in the world. Are you getting a bit naughty lately though? I think you are spending too much time with that other Charentaise Rose with the homing rabbits.

It would be great for poor Mr Smith to grow his own bananas for his cute little simonites, maybe he already does, who knows? maybe he even supplies bananas to Asda! he can get a quare few into his Volvo estate.

[kiss]

Archived