Complete France Forum

Nytol

crossy67

Is there something similar to Nytol here in France?

I have never been a good sleeper but lately I am going to be totally shattered and lying there with an empty mind looking at the inside of my eye lids for hours.  When I do eventually drop off it only lasts for a couple of hour.

A glass of warm milk, milk contains  tryptophan which helps you sleep.

A friend of mine just bought a hot tub spa and says how much it relaxes them and so much better sleep since using it..........That will be the chloroform your breathing in I said [:)]

Toptastic.

Thanks for the tips both.

If I can stay awake for the best part of 9 hours then I want a chemical approach.  Take no prisoners.

I did listen to my Learn French CD on my Ipod, that almost sent me to sleep but when I removed the headphones I woke up.

I shall pop across the road to the Pharmacie.  Sleep tonight, I can't wait [8-)]

[quote user="Théière"]A glass of warm milk, milk contains  tryptophan which helps you sleep.[/quote]

That works, as do lettuce and turkey.

Try a turkey and lettuce sandwich, accompanied by a glass of milk half an hour before going to bed... [:)]

I agree with the lettuce and turkey. With the excersize too. A hot bath before bed time. And warm milk, I have warm milk or a hot chocolate every night, remember in the UK we give kids a warm milky drink at bedtime, or at least that is always what we got, milk, or cocoa or ovaltine.

I started to have sleep problems a few years ago and went to see a hynotherapist who taught me how to relax myself into a deep sleep. 90% of the time this works. The 10% is usually when I have to listen out for a very early alarm clock, I cannot do switch off, my brain short circuits and I sleep badly. But there again I never miss my alarm, when I was young and slept very soundly I have missed two alarm clocks[:-))] and that is my

My hypnotherapist is a pyschiatrist and my two visits were reimbursed, as I did it via my Dr. Must have been far cheaper for the Secu to have me not needing an ordannace every month.

Archived