Complete France Forum

I have recently bought an NRJ phone and want to s'inscrire on the web site to receive my 25 free texts (welcome pack) and to register my credit card details etc for when I finally need to top up.

My problem is that despite being able to understand the french I cannot find the part of the site to subscribe, I have found the service clients part at the top RHS but it asks for the number plus a security code which I assume I have to subscribe to get.

Can anyone help me navigate the site please?

Yes it's your mobile number followed by the code. I can't remember how i got mine but they sent it in an email......I'll have a think.

Edit. If you click on 'Code oublie ou non recu' under where you put in your mobile number/ code (top RHS) and then enter your phone number,  they will send your code via SMS.

Louise

Thank you very much, when I looked more carefully at the welcome SMS it did indeed have the code.

I have now registered but have another question re re-charging.

I initially put 10 euros on it on-line which involved giving my bank card details, in future I want to use the SMS top up method but when I tried to use that part of the site it wanted me to put in a regular monthly amount which I think meant it would debit that every month.

I just want to SMS to add 10 euros each time, do you know how to do that? can I already do it having registered my card or have I misunderstood the monthly figure?

Thanks again

Archived