Complete France Forum

"Plus Belle La Vie" or Corrie à la française

Apparently it's a great success.  I usually hate that type of programme, but I do watch it quite often, how sad is that?   [:(]  It seems to be a programme popular with adolescents, maybe that's why.   [:D]

Does anyone else watch this often sordid life of a little quartier of Marseille?   [:P]

Plus Belle la vie their site

Presentation

It's hopelessly stupid!

[quote user="Puzzled"]I like arte too but I have to turn it down between programs  ... the female annoucer in the evenings is just so annoying with her silly little girl voice [:@][:@] OH says it's "relaxing" [blink] but it just drives me nuts![/quote]

I couldn't agree more - ghastly voice, not a bit relaxing ![+o(]

Well I'm glad to find other sad people who watch Plus Belle la Vie.  I have been known to watch it....er....to improve my vocab.  Quite good for getting current ado phrases !  They always seem to be killing people off, and if you miss a week, blow me, but someone else will have "disappeared" (French style or English!).  But there are some nice shots of Marseilles (apart from the quartier Mistral). [:)]

I will have to watch Arte tonight as I cannot recall a grating silly girl voice.

Its nice to have an excuse such as vocab to watch such a programme, I didnt have that luxury when I had a secret Dollyoaks, sorry Hollyoaks habit[:)]

Archived