Complete France Forum

They Need Help in the Vaucluse

Here I come again !  There is an SOS for the dogs in overpopulated refuges in the Vaucluse and there are some beauties on the link below.

Here for example is Onyx, a lovely eight year old yellow Labrador.  They say she is so sweet and affectionate "un amour".

If you would like to rescue Onyx, please call Marylene on 04 90 23 41 81.

Here is their site with many dogs urgently needing good homes or foster homes (there are thirteen pages of photos!).  Marylene is the contact if you would like to know more about or see one of them.  You can also call me if you do not speak French well enough on 05 49 07 67 60.

If you are not in the Vaucluse, but one of the dogs catches your eye, a "co-voiturage" can probably be organised for the transport.

Urgent Adoptions Vaucluse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I did go back to the site and managed to navigate through all 13 page ....  how sad.  I have seen some of those dogs on the streets of Bedoin.  I searched everywhere on the site, but could not find Marylene's location.

I would like to volunteer to help her.  I wish I could adopt some animals, but I just cannot afford another dog.  However, I most certainly can volunteer to help her with the kennels, dogs, feeding, washing, etc. if she isn't too too far away from me.

Where is she??

Lori, I have just replied to you under the Trevor update.  I seem to remember it's near Isle sur la Sorgue.  Marylène works and seems very busy, but Eliana is a more than dedicated helper who goes regularly and she speaks English, so if you would like to pm me an email or telephone number for her, I can ask her to get in touch with you.  I'm sure she would be very pleased, she is so grateful for Maggi's help, saying noone has ever done that for them before.

Archived