Complete France Forum

Two Malamute/Husky types pound Deux-Sèvres

OMG our very good friends in Colorado lost (they died aged 13) recently and they are devastated - if they saw those 2! But as dog said, they can be a real handful- especially as a pair (the beg of a pack). Cassie and Kodiak regularly escaped when they were young and travelled for miles. Twice they were found a the local wild animal rescue, where they had savaged rescued raccoons being nursed back to health. They were great dogs, but I would have never have left them with children - and our friends have not travelled or being away for years as nobody else could handle them. Hope they find a good, experienced home.

Thank you very much for all your help !   [:@]

Always have to put your grain de sel don't you Swissie.

I'm sure anyone who might offer them a home will be because they know this type of breed and may have a passion for them.  They are crosses and they can be rehomed separately.

A particularly unfair and unpleasant comment Christine. You more than any other must know that people often adopt the wrong dogs for the wrong reasons - with sometimes disastrous results for both new owners AND dogs. Malamutes can be very difficult to handle, especially as a pair. For the sake of the dogs, the last thing you and I want, I'm sure. is a placement in the wrong environment and those dogs having to be taken away and re-homed again (and again...). They are wonderful dogs and I sincerely wish them well. Why you insist on making nasty personal comments, I do not know.  A pity, really.

Archived