Complete France Forum

Returning ASF doofer

Gardengirl

We've finally found our old ASF doofer, having changed over to Alis a while back. We meant to return it, but lethargy set in. However, after having no charges on the ASF dofer since moving to Alis we've recently had bills for €10 and €8, so that put a bomb under us on our return to France.

However, I've searched their website and can't come up with an address to return it to; I've also used the search facility here. Am I just having a senior moment, and it really is on their website? Or does anybody have an address they maybe returned a doofer to? My only other thought is to return it to an outlet by a motorway, or I suppose I could try fitting in calling them on Monday, but there always seems such a lot of hanging around when we're paying for calls - and press button A-Z and back again!

It looks like the appropriate address may be:

Service Clients VINCI Autoroutes

BP10221

86963 Futuroscope Chasseneuil cedex

Tel: 0825 820 888 or 05 49 00 38 93

This at least is the address they give if you want to back out of a subscription that you have only just entered into (ie in the 7-day cooling-off period)

The terms of sale are at: http://www.vinci-autoroutes.com/file/galleryelement/pj/93/2d/6e/70/cgv_telepeage_vinci-autoroutes_6218767740513975048.pdf, which specify that the termination has to be communicated either at a sales point or by LRAR, and takes effect from the date of return of the doofer.

Regards

Pickles

Archived