Tax /financial advisor needed in advance of move to France

lavorgere

We are trying to sort out our finances and need some expert advice.I know there are firms who advertise in Living France but I would be very grateful for any personal recommendations by PM and also for details of who not to use if you have any experience of such firms. Thank you.

I am just about to use http://www.sfpn.com/ 

I spoke to Angela (in English) on the phone.  She was very helpful.  An extract from her email below.  I am proposing to get them to do 1-2 days work for me.  I will let you know how it pans out. 

Thankyou for calling our company yesterday. I confirm that it is possible for us to analyse the costs and taxes that you would incur if you decide to move to France and carry out your side of the business in France. We will also propose possible solutions and structures for your business in France (i.e. sole trader, "micro entreprise", limited company).

We confirm that our fees are the following :

* 55,15 €/hour (exclusive of VAT) for myself or my colleague

* 110,75 €/hour (exclusive of VAT) for a Chartered Accountant

As we have explained, we will probably not be able to start work for you before the beginning of June (2007), but will do our upmost to complete the work that you request as soon as possible.