Long term let required

Hi Guys

I am currently looking for an unfurnished 3 bedroomed house in good condition with a garden big enough to keep chickens....to rent on a long term basis ---- at least 12 months in the Charente 20 kms south of Angouleme within easy reach of Villebois Lavalette. I have three Schnauzers and one cat.I do have feelers out all over the place (hope I don't get arrested for that..

I will be opening a restaurant and although there are two appartments included in the sale they are let to long term French tenants........

Cheers

Barry

Barry, We have a friend that might be able to help you out, she has a house in a hamlet close to La Rochebeaucourt and Mareuil, but no computer.

We rented it from her when we were hunting for our place, we stored our furniture there and in one of the barns.

Le Coderc is in a very small hamlet of about 8 houses, some of which have English owners. The house comes with a pretty garden and 35 acres of land (woodland and fields). There is therefore plenty of room for the chickens and dogs.

If you are thinking about a long term let, contact me either through this forum or email me direct, and I will pass the message on to her.

www.davealexander.co.uk