Just curious - no pressure

As we are due to move out to Dept 72 in a couple of years time, I would be interested in any other people on the forum who have experience of the locality.  We have met up with the AVF in Le Mans and Chateau Du Loir and they have all been helpful - but I would still like to meet some LF users.  Anyone out there?

Hi,

We moved to dept 72 (Frensnay sur Sarthe) in July of this year - we being myself, my husband and our 4 year old daughter and are very happy here. We are initially renting a property but have recently put a deposit down on a house not far from this town. We have found neighbours very very helpful and friendly and have felt very welcome here.

We are desperate to arrange some french lessons as we fell this is "holding us back" somewhat. Haven't contacted AVF in Le Mans as yet - inquired with the company in Alencon as this is nearer to us but it sounds like the Le Mans office may be a good idea.

Please send me a PM and perhaps we can keep in contact?

Interesting to see you are from West Sussex too - just where we have also moved from!

Kate

I live (for last 2 years) on the 72/37 borders and would be

happy to answer specific questions about living here.  More general questions are difficult as what

one person likes, another dislikes and much is down to personal opinion.

Obviously I am happy with the area (as I’ve been here for 2

years and am continuing to stay).  I’m

also quite sure there are loads of  other

great areas of France (and other countries for that matter) so I’m not a “it’s

the only place to live” type of person.

Ian