COMPANION FOR HORSE

I think horses are great!

What would mankind (and women) have done without a horse? I would be happy to befriend your horse Letty! I am in Normandie or Wyre Piddle, so get that horse to me and it will have a friend for life.

I had a pet Donkey in Ireland when I was 11 years old, his name was Seamus. He was a very frisky young lad, and would always attempt to mount me whenever I was playing with him, of course as an innocent young lad I had no idea what he was upto, I thought he was just trying to walk on 2 legs and was using me to lean on. Then one day he started to grow another leg before my very eyes! it just grew and grew! I was amazed at the sight of it! I thought I could make a fortune with the only 5 legged Donkey in the whole wild world, so I ran in to get me Mammy and show her the new leg growing from Seamus, Can you imagine my shock when I was told it was not a leg but an unmentionable male part? "Mammy" I said " don't they play the piano"  That night I was to learn all about reproduction and where babies come from! Now I knew why all the other kids were in fits of laughter when they saw 2 dogs stuck together outside the school! I never saw Seamus again after that. I was told he was needed to carry the new babies to their mammies in Dublin, as all the cabbages had been eaten by mutant Colorado Beetles, and there was no where for the new babies to wait to be collected by their parents.