Pierre d'Excideuil

I'm looking for a good quantity of reclaimed building stone, or a building which can be demolished. I need about 15 to 20 cubic metres in all but it doesn't have to come from one source.

I've asked around locally but as yet no luck so if anyone knows of any old buildings in this area that need to be demolished please let me know.

[quote user="Tony F Dordogne"]OK, 24 is a fairly big area - where are you in 24, sort of narrow the search area a bit?[/quote]

Excideuil, north eastern Dordogne. The stone known as Pierre d'Excideuil is a beige sandstone and is/was quarried to the north and west of Excideuil as far as Sorge and Corgnac sur l'Isle I think, but it is also used to the south and east as the alternatives are Payzac stone which is a limestone and not particularly attractive or easy to work with, and brassieres (spelling?) rouge which is the very dark red sandstone which is very soft and erodes badly.

We are building a traditional style barn for a French client who would very much like it to blend in with the house. I also need some more reclaimed flat tiles. I have about 8000 but need another 5 0r 6000.