property to rent for christmas

Hi, Im looking to have my family down for christmas, but given that I live in a building site have no where to put them, if there is anybody out there who has a gite/house to rent for a week over the period please get in touch. Looking for a house that sleeps 6 with all mod cons near montpellier.

Cheers

Billyo

i checked that website since i have been looking for a villa with pool for my brother to rent for a month next year, probably september. can't seem to find anything suitable - all the ones i have seen are huge and really expensive. there will only be the 2 of them with perhaps his son and wife visiting for a week. creme-de-languedoc.com is really good and the prices are very reasonable. however, although it mentioned roussillon, it didnt seem to cover the region that i have been looking for - further south and nearer to perpignan. do you know any other websites? would be very grateful for any pointers.

Thanx for the replies so far, looked at a load of websites and there is very little in the right place, ideally Im looking for somewhere within 30 minutes of montpellier sleeps 8 with a fire and a Bbq (my brother has decided that he has to cook the turkey on it!)

Billyo