Help!

I am planning my wedding in Manches (Villedieu-les-Poeles and Cuves) and I'm struggling to arrange transport for my guests - I can only find operators in Paris.

What I need is bespoke arrangements (i.e. transport my guests from Dinard to Villedieu on arrival, the next day between wedding locations on the Saturday and then back to the Airport on Sunday).  This is a tall order in major cities but I am looking for a local, flexible service in Manches in Normandy.

Can anyone recommend a local operator please?

There are several coach operators in Manche - look at who operates the school bus services, they will probably be only too glad of a job at the weekend, though if during term time the transport from Dinard may not fit their schedule as most are fully committed with school runs. We have one coach operator local to us in Buais (FIAULT Yves) but there are probably others nearer to you.

Best of luck with the wedding.

[quote]There are several coach operators in Manche - look at who operates the school bus services, they will probably be only too glad of a job at the weekend, though if during term time the transport from D...[/quote]

Last week I drove past the local coach operator in Villedieu Les Poeles.  With the children not yet back in school there must have been at least 50 coaches in the yard most modern looking as well.

Please let me know if you wish me to pop in for you.