Electrician near 50/14 borders

We are looking for an electrician (French or English..... or anything!) who could do some work for us about late Feb/early March.  We are near the A84 and have tried the Artisan Anglais and Findatradeinfrance websites but there don't seem to be any listed in this area.  I will have to resort to the Pages Jaunes if I can't get a recommendation but if someone knows of a leccy, or better still IS one, please let me know!

Well at the moment he's in Australia!!   But the lady I spoke to did say he would be back during the first week of February.  Thanks to everyone for the recommendations (including Ash who PM'd me).  I managed to get hold of our original French electrician, who does an excellent job, the other day.  I hadn't even bothered trying him because I expected a six month lead time but things must have slowed up a bit because he said he can come round to give me a devis tomorrow and can start with a fortnight of us signing a devis, yeah, right Stefan, I'll believe that when I see it.  However, it's much more promising than I imagined.  HOwever, it's handy to have 3 independant references for Mike Crank if I need to use him, or the other guy near Vire, thanks everyone.