Thanks for your reply.  Is the English Bookshop the one more or less opposite Credit Agricole? I know they sell English newspapers there?  I think the web site you mentioned is based on an area too far away.  Thanks anyway. I might just have to start up a group myself!

Don't know if you are interested, but I've been singing with a choir in Flers for the last year.  Everyone is French apart from me - but this doesn't seem to be a problem!

By chance - we are giving our first concert of the season this Sat. 11th at Messei in the church at 8.30pm.  So you are welcome to come along and see what you think - mind you - being the first one, it may be a bit rough!  We will be doing a concert most months in the area surrounding Flers until the summer break - so we are learning new pieces as we go along

The choir is called La Lyre and we meet each Tuesday evening at 8.00 til 10.00 at the salle de fetes at flers. 

If you can't make the concert but are interested - let me know and I could take you to a rehearsal.

Fiona