There was a meeting about the route of the HT lines in Tessy sur Vire tonight (or perhaps by now it was last night, anyway, Friday 17th).  I promised the guy that delivered the flyer to me that I would attend but then yesterday we got a last minute B&B plus evening meal booking for tonight.  Apart from feeling terribly guilty because I had promised to support the meeting, I would be interested to know if anyone else went along and what transpired.

I have been watching developments on this and, although I was not able to attend the meeting you refer to, I did get a brief report from someone who was there.  As far as I understand from that, no specific or favoured route was discussed and it is still all up in the air!  Sorry thats just how I wrote it before realising.........   Certain areas appear to be have been designated and classed as environmentally sensitive or difficult because they are densely poplulated with housing (you may have seen the published map that shows there), so we might expect that these will be avoided.  But as far as I know thats it.