I know I read in our local "Gazette" a week or so ago that the Saint James factory (in St James) is having a factory sale but I have lost the details.

I think it starts next week!  Has anyone details please?  I have looked on their website but no information.  I realise that I should telephone them but whilst I manage well face to face I find French on the telephone difficult.

For anyone who does not know the shops, clothes are super but expensive and the factory sales are hugely popular.

Thanks

Mrs H.

I drove past the Saint-James factory in Saint-James a few years ago when one of their sales was on. I have never seen queues like it. Well, not full of middle-aged ladies anyway. I heard later that the sale is so popular that once a certain number of people are inside, more people are admitted only on a one out / one in basis. However, that was at the weekend - it may be quieter during the week. Take a book, a folding stool and refreshments. [;-)] Good luck...[:)]

Lundi 20 avril / 10h00 à 12h30 - 14h30 à 18h00

Mercredi 22 avril / 14h00 à 18h00

Vendredi 24 avril / 14h00 à 18h00

Thanks a million Catalpa, we went last November and saw the queues.  Yes it is best to go nearer the end - we just walked in on the last day.  They take only cash or cheques - it is a factory not a shop so no tills etc.

Well worth the effort though.

Mrs H