Where can we buy a cast iron bed??

We're trying to buy a couple of cast iron style beds for our place near St Benoit but have no idea where we can buy them.  They certainly don't need to be antique - we just need iron beds as we figure divans might get a but damp over the winter.  We were thinking of buying a couple from Ikea and dragging them over (if that gives you a rough idea of what we're looking for) but would prefer not to as our car is a little on the small side.  Happy to travel anywhere in the Central region if anyone has seen anything that might be suitable.  Can anyone help??

Many thanks

Thanks very much for the reply.  We live not too far from Limoges but haven't yet been brave enough to drive in.  Could you possibly give me an idea of where Trocadero is and we will venture out when we're next there.

Thanks again

Leisha

Hi

dont worry its near the airport follow signs for zone industrielle north just off the A20 motorway but its on the sign boards as ZIN i was not told that i was driving around for hours theres loads of places on there and well worth a visit you will have to drive around till you find it im not sure of exact address but anyone will tell you when your there i have been 8 time now and still get lost im driveing down next month ill get the address so if your still lost pm me.