French Answerphones

Please can anyone help me!!  I have an answerphone on my phone similar to the 1571 system in UK, but I have no idea how to use it.  It overrides the answerphone on my actual telephone,  I know I have to dial 3103 to retrieve any messages but from there I am stumped because it is in french obviously and I just can't work out how to use it. I keep telling people not to leave messages, but they do, and its driving me mad!! 

If you just want to switch it off:

Depuis la ligne bénéficiant du service, procédez de la manière suivante :

Décrochez votre combiné
Composez le

Vous êtes orienté vers le menu principal de La Messagerie Vocale 3103.

Composez le pour accéder à l'option : "Pour personnaliser votre messagerie".

Composez le pour accéder à l'option : "Pour la gestion de votre messagerie".

Composez le pour accéder à l'option : "Pour arrêter votre messagerie ".

Vous entendrez le message suivant : "Désormais la messagerie ne prendra plus vos appels".

[quote]Please can anyone help me!! I have an answerphone on my phone similar to the 1571 system in UK, but I have no idea how to use it. It overrides the answerphone on my actual telephone, I know I have ...[/quote]

Just in case you had trouble with the French which the previous poster seemed not to understand dial 3103 and after the chat push 2. Then after more chat push 4 followed by more chat then 2. To reactivate it dial 3103 then push #. If you want to go on using it as there is no tape to run out then to get messages dial 3103 and any new message should be played to you. If there are no new messages (Si vous n'avez aucun nouveau message) then push 1 to listen to old messages of the last seven days, you can step through these using #, or just hang up. The chat is so fast I cannot follow it either. Think I have got it right....................John in Dept 79

PS FT site at following gives info in French but at least you can take it at your own pace or use Babel Fish to translate it! 

http://www.agence.francetelecom.com/vfrance/esav/fixe/pages/services/3103/desactiver_et_reactiver.shtml

and

http://www.agence.francetelecom.com/vfrance/esav/fixe/pages/services/3103/consulter_mes_messages.shtml