How young are you?

TWINKLE

[quote user="Tay"]

My guess for Missy = 36

[/quote]

Sorry  [:$] for the gender realignment... With some of these 'nom de plumes' on the forum, it is hard to fathom to whom you are writing .....

...as to my age ... YOU are an ANGEL! [kiss][kiss]

... Howzat for gender realignment : from an he/it/she to an angel.[;-)]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Tay"]

My guess for Missy = 36

[/quote]

Sorry  [:$] for the gender realignment... With some of these 'nom de plumes' on the forum, it is hard to fathom to whom you are writing .....

...as to my age ... YOU are an ANGEL! [kiss][kiss]

... Howzat for gender realignment : from an he/it/she to an angel.[;-)]

[/quote]

Thank you Missy - I like being an angel!  I'm glad that you like your new age.  [;-)]

Btw, it is not a nom de plume - just an abbreviated form of my name; I don't think using my full name would help anyone work out my gender either...

[quote user="Miki"]Right [8-)]

Well I got me a lettre reccomendée telling me to go the post office first thing on Monday. So I reckon that has got to be the whoosh machine.

Warlock classes in school ? Well I went when I was in......and I went when I was at............and there was the time I was in wotsit for while, then there was a couple when I was in.....plus a few in....and again in...let's see then.

Twice.

Wodger fancee me dooks (that's medieval Warlock, not to be confoosed wiv Victorian Warlockering)

[/quote]

Tay, I also thought you were a young lad. But don’t worry, you're not the only one to be misjudged on this forum.  Take poor LG, for example, she is a gentle, sensitive, self-effacing soul but on LF, is considered one of the witches of the Midi, sniff, sniff.[:(]

Miki, dearest warlock du Nord, I want George Clooney whooshed over here to me for a few months, as I need comforting, sniff, sniff sniff.  I’m so misunderstood, sniff, sniff.[:(]

[quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

Miki, dearest warlock du Nord, I want George Clooney whooshed over here to me for a few months, as I need comforting, sniff, sniff sniff.  I’m so misunderstood, sniff, sniff.[:(]

[/quote]

I haven't finished with him yet!

Clooney, or as we Warlocks like to call him "Georgie Boy" is not available after Twinks (by the way, you are 2 days over due on handing him back and you also have 3 Warlock  books outstanding from the library.

He is showing signs of wear and tear, could the next person put some brown paper on him to protect his body...............No, hold on, I think that's the instructions for the Warlock books ! So could someone just rub some oils in to his body. I know it's an 'orrrible task but one of you gals has gotta do it [:)]

Lori, he is American and you are not allowed a fellow countryman, can we offer you José Mourinho or Mrs Buckets Brother in law Onslow instead, for an hour ?

[quote user="Miki"]Clooney, or as we Warlocks like to call him "Georgie Boy" is not available after Twinks (by the way, you are 2 days over due on handing him back and you also have 3 Warlock  books outstanding from the library.

He is showing signs of wear and tear, could the next person put some brown paper on him to protect his body...............No, hold on, I think that's the instructions for the Warlock books ! So could someone just rub some oils in to his body. I know it's an 'orrrible task but one of you gals has gotta do it [:)]

Lori, he is American and you are not allowed a fellow countryman, can we offer you José Mourinho or Mrs Buckets Brother in law Onslow instead, for an hour ?

What -  a whole sixty minutes? Could you not reduce the time to five minutes on health grounds?[:-))]

[/quote]

[quote user="Miki"]
He is showing signs of wear and tear, could the next person put some brown paper on him ...............could someone just rub some oils in to his body. .......[/quote]

Why should Georgy Boy Swooney Clooney be allowed a different treatment than Jack?.... When Jack broke his head, Jill mended it with vinegar and brown paper... 

[quote user="Miki"]Clooney, or as we Warlocks like to call him "Georgie Boy" is not available after Twinks (by the way, you are 2 days over due on handing him back and you also have 3 Warlock  books outstanding from the library.

[/quote]

Oil rub on Gorgeous George taken care of here! No need to ask twice.  Twinkle, you have to return him; the needy and desperate first.

Lori, I strongly suggest you accept Onslow as a surprise and pose no questions.  Mrs Bouquet/Bucket's brotherin-law is a sight to behold .... Touching is hors de question, so Turnip may have a point.

Warlock du Nord, I'm still waiting and still need comforting[:(] I promise to give you all my house points so you can get a book token from Prof Smith at the end of term, if you whoosh Gorgeous George over here.

Miki - you are so kind to the little witches but I fear that Georgie may not be much use to LG when Twinkle has finished with him   Even if she, LG, sands him down first and then applies the oil, he may never return to pristine condition.  Perhaps he should go on the renovations forum where someone can suggest a way he can be restored to his former glory.

Twinks - didn't anyone ever tell you to share nicely[:)].

Sorry, but Onslow is out of the question.  If I am not allowed a fellow countryman, then you will have to come up with a better non-fellow countryman than Onslow !  Is he still alive??

And as for oiling up ole George.  Well, given the chance, I'd never turn it down.

[quote user="opas"]Bit of Algipan in the right places should ease his aches and pains![/quote]

I hope I am not going too much off topic but Algipan remined me. I want to give a friend of mine as a 60 th Birthday Present a box full of things which she might need now she is getting Sixty. I have already got a form to apply for a Bus pass, Algipan would be another thing, what else could I put in the box?

Add to it :

Incontinence pants and pads.... A voucher to hire a Zimmer frame... A voucher to the optician... A warning that soon she may have to retake her driving test or else house bound....  A baby's napkin to save from the dribbles when eating...

The lucky lady!! [:D][:D][:D]