Vegetarian Safari Parks

Furry Knickers

I was wondering how I would keep meself occupied in Ireland when we move over there in july, and I thought to meself "bidda sufferin Jazus, you never see a safari park in Ireland, let alone a vegetarian one"  So I have decided to open this special safari park where even all the creatures in it will be vegetarian too! It will have Guinea Pigs,  Pigamy Goats, Rabbits, and Squirells, all these are natuaraly hermafradites and will never eat other living creatures. Do any of you think this would be a feesible venture?

Furry [kiss]

Dear Mrs Animal, I am real FurryKnickers, but me furry part now has a space between it and me knickers, but I can't help that!

A terrible thing has happened during the early hours of the morning. Me imaginary elephant has passed away! I am not feeling meself just now, as I am still getting over the shock! His name was Pascal, and he was going to be instrumental in the opening of me new safari park as he was a vegetarian, and he was going to act in an advisory capacity.  He was a great elephant, and he will be missed!

Furry [kiss]

You look a bit of a Furry Dali to me.  Have you seen we now have a Woolly Banana on the forum ?

Here is a small donation to your safari park and which I hope will compensate for the loss of your imaginary elephant.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/heart_giraffe.gif[/IMG]

Thank you for the baby giraffe, he is very gorgeous [:)] You always remember me love for giraffes! I'm sure he will fit in well in Dingle. 

Me aunty Alice has sent me a faxed copy of a turtle, and she is lovely too! I have called her Amy, as it's a very popular name for turtles in Birmingham and Upper Beagle.

I have grown the moustache for me new part in the Upper Beagle Amateur Playhouse production of 'The Tree Mouses Ears' It is a musical based on the Alexandre Dumas  novel, but it is set in Killarney in the 1820's when the town was infested with millions of tree mice and their offsprings. I play a dyslexic, musket wielding mouse catcher disguised as a blue roan cocker spaniel, but the musket is really a himalayan blowpipe that is used to stun the mice, and then they get sent off to North Wales to recover and make a new life for themselfs. Me character (Dart Spaniel)  gets into terrible trouble when he falls in love with the local lesbian whom he met when he mistakenly brought his library books to her.  His heart is broken when he finds out that she is not actually the local librarian, and he attempts to commit karaoke when he is ridiculed by the rest of the town folk. 

Furry [kiss]