I've got a light...

Rose

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="JayJay"]You only have 53 more posts Pinkie, when did your light shine? [Www][/quote]

ooohhh - so obvious when you explain!  I thought my light came on at around 195... before 200 for sure... and I thought it happened during the day sometime... can't be 100% though... maybe GG has broken it!  Does that mean I wont get a second one?  [Www]

[quote user="JayJay"]You only have 53 more posts Pinkie, when did your light shine? [Www][/quote]

going slightly off subject for a mo... funny you should call me pinkie... I was thinking about changing my name as Pale Pink Specs is a bit long... and perhaps a bit naff?  and I though I could shorten it to Pink... what do you think?[blink]

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

going slightly off subject for a mo... funny you should call me pinkie... I was thinking about changing my name as Pale Pink Specs is a bit long... and perhaps a bit naff?  and I though I could shorten it to Pink... what do you think?[blink]

[/quote]

there is a band called pink I went to wales for the wekend with hubby while he did them

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

[/quote]

Why not, pale pink specs is a mouthful.

Has Geordie gone for a glass of something & a lay down?[;-)]

[quote user="Pads"][quote user="pale pink specs"]

[/quote]

there is a band called pink I went to wales for the wekend with hubby while he did them

[/quote]

[blink] [blink] while he did who?

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

I've got a light, i've got a light

Huraah, but that was hard work

Thankyou all for helping me and playing along

I'm in the light club now so open the champers

[/quote]

[:-))] Hoorah!  [img]http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/1.gif[/img]

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/lights/2.gif[/img]

Arrggghhhhh![:P]