Where did it all go wrong?

woolybanana

Now isn't that the trouble with the Daily Mail or BNP for that matter, (not Paribas one). The truth is out there and sometimes the truth is bad, but they don't tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I don't believe most of the media does incidentally, but some parts of it have a little integrity.

My Dad has, in my opinion, some very sound opinions on some things, and then after reading the Daily Mail, he goes all looney tunes on me and comes out with rabid right wing trash, because it is in The Daily Mail and must be so. ie Apparently Sarah Palin, is a very nice lady and he has never read any bad about her, I think she is pure evil, IMO (but pretty). 

So I don't know whether this is all true or not. OR some renegade or simple idiot in the police has said something out of place. The truth is that there are many idiots in this world or isn't that PC?

EDIT Did not mean to post but put this at the bottom of the page to finish later.

And there lies my problem which  is that anything from the Daily Mail  is from the Daily Mail and instinct tells me to take whatever is said with a pinch of salt. I wish that some other paper had shown such an article. I may still have been somewhat mefiant but would have felt  a lot more concerned.