Why?

Théière

[quote user="cooperlola"][quote user="Chancer"]

What equipment apart from the male anatomy is essential?

[/quote]Well, I suppose it has to be the braincell which tells you that being able to p*ss further than your fellows somehow makes you superior?

But thank you for the explanation.  I have always wondered....[:)]

[/quote]

Actually, with a little training and a huge amount of courage, I think you will find that most women would be able to outperform most men.

[:D][Www][:-))]

I was reluctant to post it earlier, but Superman has prompted me; my beloved grandmother, who travelled the Nile unchaperoned in the twenties and was a gentlewoman to the end, could pee down the leg of her trousers - without leaving any evidence (save on the green sward).  I know she was rather proud of that (and so am I)...[:D]

The essential equipment is a riverbank, to be precise the other side of the river, to qualify you have to clear the river, the height that you reach up the bank decides the leader of the pack.

Brain cells definitely not needed [;-)]

Its a pity that this method does not get used in adult life [;-)]

[quote user="Dog"]

[quote user="AnOther"][quote user="Clair"]Most likely to be a mistake at tech level. It will disappear eventually [:)].[/quote]I certainly hope so, nobody in the whole world HATES football more than me, pass the sick bag please [+o(]

[/quote]

Apart from golf which has only one purpose - to get all the boring people off the streets - [/quote]

Well Tigers having quite a lot of fun, boring the *** off a few women [;-)]

and pissing competitions............

I've known women take part...........

I'd recognise that handwriting anywhere [:-))][:D]

[quote user="Chancer"]

The essential equipment is a riverbank, to be precise the other side of the river, to qualify you have to clear the river, the height that you reach up the bank decides the leader of the pack.

Brain cells definitely not needed [;-)]

Its a pity that this method does not get used in adult life [;-)]

[/quote]

Another variation was in the school toilets where one or two particularly talented individuals could actually direct a stream out of the opening top window !

These days though one is lucky to clear ones feet [:D][:D][:D]