French Leaseback Scheme. Especially Axal Corp Ltd / Excellior

Has anybody received legal advice regarding this company ( Axal Corporate Ltd ) or the Leaseback Property Scheme at Excellior Viegy.

Having just received a letter stating that the rent payable to me on this Leaseback could fall by 50% - I am a little concerned !!! Has anyone else looked into this company & if so would you consider a joint legal approach to the new owners.

On a wider basis, I would appreciate advice regarding owners rights & obligations toward these "Leaseback" companies in France, if that company is subsequently sold to another person/company.

Thanks

[quote]Has anybody received legal advice regarding this company ( Axal Corporate Ltd ) or the Leaseback Property Scheme at Excellior Viegy. Having just received a letter stating that the rent payable to me...[/quote]

I bought 2 leaseback properties managed by Excellior (Nice and Cannes). I noticed they are now late to transfer money to my bank account. Payment due last day of the quarter , and now receiving the money about 15/19 days later.

Others leaseback properties managed by Gestrim and CERS are on time.

http://www.residence-excellior-cannes.cote.azur.fr/page_en_1.html

You wrote Excellior Viegy. The correct name is probably Excellior VEIGY-FONCENEX-GENEVA