Difficulty Accessing my House!

ian

The Marie is responsible for the upkeep of last 150 metres of a steep unmade lane approaching 2 new houses, one of which I built 6 years ago.

The condition of this lane is now so bad I have great difficulty negotiating it in a car.  The Marie office has, for the last 3 years, told me the repair is not in this years budget but may be in the following year!

I am now at wits end.  My Gaz supplier has said they will not be able to deliver again and I am concerned emergency services will not be able to gain access. Latest heavy rain has washed loose stones onto my property and my garage flooded for the 3rd time.

Anyone know how to force this issue?  I live in a fairly large town in Lanquedoc

No solution from me but I know how you feel. We live on the side of a hill, with no flooding problem, but the 600 meters of track leading to the house is owned by two communes. While one looks after it the other does not bother. Due to the snow last winter it got so bad that I changed the car for a 4X4! If you want to see what I mean then look at the blog.