Just tickety boo

When we first moved to France in 81 when I brought our first things over in the car,someone hit it whilst I was parked opposite our appt, then it was broken in to and one hiking boot knicked. Took that car back to the UK and we bought a new one which was hit three times whilst parked, in the first few months.

Since we have not had many problems at all.

Since Saturday we have had the car scratched twice, passenger side. Today the rear driver side wing has been hit, both incidents whilst, well and safely parked, at least it looked like they when we left the car. And then on the way back to our sons someone ran into the back of us in a traffic jam, as if could have done other than wait for the cars in front to move. And this car had lots of cars behind them too, not as if they were unaware that it was a big buchon. Car seems OK, my neck is really hurting.

So everything is just Tickety boo!

I hope you gave them, at the very least, a piece (un grand morceau) of your mind?

We run 2 positively ancient cars, one 15 years old and the other 10.  I keep resisting OH's suggestions that we get a new car.  I don't worry too much about them getting damaged or indeed about anybody wanting to nick them.

I see dented cars around here all the time and nobody even seems to bother getting them to a carroserie.

No one to give a piece of my mind......husband wittered on a bit AND i just thought evil thoughts, and sincerely hope that what goes around comes around. The bloke who shunted us, husband was out of the car at great speed, they both looked and my husband told the bloke it was OK and they shook hands.

Some bad people about!