Ferry Vouchers - EBAY?

Hi All!

Has anyone any experience of purchasing and using these vouchers that are always advertised for about 10 for 5 people ( foot passengers) and also states you can take car at reduced rates, contact ferry company... That's the bit I think maybe the rip off.

Any views?

Regards,

Bob

Bob

Next time you see these Ticket Vouchers advertised, why not contact the seller by email and see what response you get. Hopefully then you will then know whether to make a bid.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Baz

Hi - we have used the vouchers occassionally over the last 3 years. We were given one and when booking found you could buy another one - so every time we booked we bought another one. They were 9 but are now up to 21 (I think) from Landround. The vouchers do not have your name on them and the ones we bought are no different to the one my daughter was given recently so I assume they are transferable. Because of changes in plan we now have 2 that we are unlikely to use before they expire at the end of the year. Generally we found them to be a good deal as we always took the car and extended the ticket to 10 days.

Paul