Empty car coming back from UK 29th or 30th November

Freyjabear

I smiled reading your message. I am also taking my spare volvo estate (a 240) next week end from London, on a one way journey to l'Eure.

I wonder if we are doing it for the same reasons ?

If you are new to volvos : well chosen. If you, like me have driven volvos for many a year , you ll know a volvo is for life!

Good luck and hope that you do get the lift.

Which route do you travel by the way ?

danglar

Not my volvo Danglar, it's my mums. Big automatic estate and I'm using it to move some of my stuff back to the UK. My parents have had Volvos for years. Not my cup of tea, as I have parking difficulties and often find rude notes on the windscreen asking me to park rather than abandon the car! I have a 206cc personally, that I want to get rid of and buy a golf or clio when I get back to the UK. Hectic schedule includes getting back to france, attending the signing of acte de vente for a client, moving my furniture, getting cats rabies tested, moving them to their new temporary home and getting back to the UK. All good fun.

Mum's quite funny behind the wheel of her Volvo, as she's only 4ft 10. Quite often looks as though there's no driver. And I have written off one of their Volvo's so it can be done!