promovacances package holiday

Our son is getting married in mauritius in September. We are trying to book a package holiday from France (we live near Perpignan) so that we can be there. The best deal seemed to be from Promovacances - good price, good location, right dates. However, apparently it is their policy not to let you know the times of the flights or the carrier until 48 hours before you leave. It seems that if we are on an Air Mauritius flight we will leave Mauritius before 9am but if we are on a Corsair flight it will be after 9pm. This makes booking our Perpignan-Paris-Perpignan flights impossible. Has anyone out there had dealings with Promovacances? I did e mail them a few times and the best reply I got was that perhaps they might be able to give me flight times a week in advance!! Not a great help.

I dont know if this is of any help but went to Mauritius in February with Air Austral which goes from Toulouse with a change of plane in Reunion. You can then of course book the dates to suit yourselves.

Certainly easier than going to Paris.

Thanks for that. I checked their flights but they cost just under 1900 euros for the two of us - almost as much as the package holiday. Back to square one. It just seems a strange thing for Promovacances to do - not tell you whether you are on a daytime or night-time flight on the way home!