Speedferries Bookings

Baz

There must be many people who are already booked on Speedferries and are uncertain what arrangements to make for their crossings. If it is left to the last minute then ferry fares will be expensive. I thought the following information may allow you to avail yourselves of  lower advanced booking fares on P&O, I have used this a method a number of times in the past including one crossing a couple of months ago.

Why not back both sides, because if you book P&O with Club Class, you can cancel and get a full refund if Speedferries restart their crossings(Most people are unaware of this concession.)  The Club Class option will be offered at the 3rd stage of booking after having selected the crossing date and times.

If anyone wants this confirmed, I have taken the relevent section from P&O's T&C:

"The above cancellation charges do not apply to bookings which include Club products, which can be cancelled at any time prior to travel, free of charge. This does not include bookings which include Club products booked as a 'Club Product Promotion', to which the above cancellation charges do apply."

Baz