Language class

Nige

My wife and I live in the UK and are looking to take part in a language course in France, preferably in the Limousin area. I seem to remember from somewhere that there are small inhouse French language class holidays lasting around 5-7 days but can't remember where I've seen them. Can anybody help? 

Hi,

I asked the same question a few months back, but I couldn't find anything in the Limousin area - the nearest one I found was http://www.valorme.com/. I never did end up going because with young kids and work etc, I was looking for something closer to home in the Haute-Vienne. This one did have some good feedback though. Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
I am also interested in going to a weeks "total immersion" French language tuition--preferably with full or half board in a small hotel or gite.  I have searched the internet, but not much success.  Anyone out there running such a "school"?  I'd like it to be fun/informal !

In conjunction with www.anglo-french-solutions.com we will be starting total immersion French courses this autumn - minimum number of students 4 for stays of anything from 4 nights - they will be tailored to your individual needs & promise to be informal & 'fun' - contact us for further details.  We are situated in Charente Limousin - midway between Angouleme & Limoges.

• 4 weeks later...