Jelly Help

Senrabbit

Does anyone know if there is a substitute for Jelly here, crystals or normal, I would like to make a trifle for the holiday season, and have used up all my "stock". I seem to recall having seen some under the "British Section" in Hyper U but can't find any now. I am in 79 and tend to shop at L'Clerc or Hyper U.
[8-)]

They sell it in our local Leclerc and Intermarche in the 'international' sections, or there is always the local Brit shop that is bound to be nearby. Problem with our local supermarkets is the flavours - lime etc, not always the best for trifles.

If you come and plaster my bedroom, I'll give you a packet or Rowntress raspberry jelly - can you refuse (you must be a good plasterer, though!)

Edit: Just saw this post - any help??? http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/822836/ShowPost.aspx

Senrabbit

I was in Intermarche today (in Chasseneuil, 16 if that is close to you) and they had strawberry and lemon jelly in stock. PM me and I will send you some as an apology for my stupid jellyfish joke!

Warren

Sorry - just read original post again - you aren't that far away! Down the N10 and across a bit, 50 mins from Ruffec.