Food Blog

PossumGirl

Thanks 5, or do you prefer Element?

I'm going nuts cooking here, no matter what the result.  I'm making way too much food for the number of people who are coming, especially considering that THEY are all bringing food too!  Now I don't feel like making our own dinner tonight.

PG

5 will do, although, surprise surprise, it's not my real name [:D]

PG are you a multi-tasker, i.e. making heaps of food for an unspecified number of people, and checking your posts as well?

Seriously - I do hope it all goes well - I am sure it will, and I hope that you will learn much in the process too! Your pumpkin recipes sound fabulous... unfortunately I have already disposed of the 2 pumpkins that managed to grow in my garden this year, a 12-pounder and a 15-pounder. (some still in the freezer).

Next potluck (because there should be others, many others!), you could do it starting early afternoon, i.e. lunchtime... this way, there is more time to eat over the rest of the day! Miam miam!!!

I am a multi-tasker, and you have to do SOMETHING while all that food is cooking, n'est-ce pas?  Otherwise, one might be tempted to do something horrid, like CLEANING!!!

I had thought of the afternoon thing, but several of our guests have shops, so they need to get back and open them up in the afternoons, although I suppose I could have gotten around that by doing a Sunday lunch, which is what I might try next time.

PG