Ride-out Sunday 6th May 2007 (Vienne)

Bugsy

[quote user="Bugbear"]

Forcast is good for Sunday so who is up for a ride-out ?

Any suggestions on where to visit welcome.

[/quote]

------ is the above still on ?  if so count me in . Out of interest where are we going or is it a secret !

[:)][:)][:D][B][blink] HI all you will never guess whot has happend BUg and all the crew Keith the Kwack has now got a french reg for my Baby. with just the paper work that kawasaki sent me ( cert conformaty in ENGLISH !!!  E.D.F bill , Uk driving licence for indentification, cert from impots to show the there was no tax to pay for importation ,cheque  for 95 euros and a lot of smiling at the lady and She handed me my Carte Gris a dam good result yipppiy  lol iam chuffed to bits. never took the bike for CH test or changed the headlights ( which was my main concern as i have been trying to locate a euro headlight since last October. WOW all she wanted to know was if we knew her freind that live in our little village thank goodness for MR Turner  lol  [:)].So i will see you all next time iam back as i go to England now for 2 weeks for work so i can not make the ride out guys Sorry ok [:)][:)][;-)]

[quote user="Bugbear"]I think we'll give this one a miss as everyone but Socket has other plans. I'll sort something for later.[/quote]

---------- not to worry Bugbear , I can always occupy myself tommorrow by killing a few more moles and re-setting the traps . Soon have enough to make a pair of gloves !             [:-))]