Pets

cooperlola

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have admired all the lovely pets shown on this thread but noticed that so far rabbits have been unrepresented.  To remedy this, here is a photo of our two rabbits, Banjo and Kazooie.

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/eyephotos/Rabbits.jpg[/IMG]

How do you write under the photo, sorry to be so thick, but I have so enjoyed the photos on here, I am getting everyone to club together to get me a new camra for my birthday, as I really want to be active in this section, I am so inspired by you all.Thankyou.

[quote user="verviale"]How do you write under the photo, sorry to be so thick, but I have so enjoyed the photos on here, I am getting everyone to club together to get me a new camra for my birthday, as I really want to be active in this section, I am so inspired by you all.Thankyou.[/quote]

Just type underneath the photo IMG address line.

I will get the hang of this eventually, am self taught,this is lilly in France, she loved to be in the old pig house in the heat of the day as it is cool and set into the hillside, funny how animals no where to go, plus she could survey the garden from a good height, one eye on those lizards and one eye on our old toad that has been with us for ten years and comes in my kitchen, I will try and post a photo of him as I suppose he is sort of a pet, he spends all evening in the kitchen with us to Lilly,s disgust.