maison des artistes form

Le_Jars

• 5 months later...
This is a very old thread, but I would like to know more about joining Maison d'Artistes and how it could benefit or not.  My partner is a website designer and he also needs to register.  All I know is that you have to issue your first invoice in order to be able to register and that I think you can earn up to 6000 euros per annum before you pay 'cotisations'.  I would love more information if anyone has any.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote user="herbie"]This is a very old thread, but I would like to know more about joining Maison d'Artistes and how it could benefit or not.  My partner is a website designer and he also needs to register.  All I know is that you have to issue your first invoice in order to be able to register and that I think you can earn up to 6000 euros per annum before you pay 'cotisations'.  I would love more information if anyone has any.

[/quote]

Me too !!![;-)]

• 2 months later...
This may be of interests to photographers, it's from the Maison des Artistes documents:

AGESSA is for OTHER artists : authors, musical composers, choreographers, creators

of cinematic and audiovisual work, of photographical work.

21 bis, rue de Bruxelles – 75009 Paris

Tel. 01 48 78 25 00 – Fax 01 48 78 17 30 – Web site www.agessa.org