hay for sale

ellen

hi.
you may well have a problem this year due to the weather being so hot, it is short supply. i don,t know who to ask in your area but have you tried your local riding school. they may know of a contact, or perhaps some englsih around who have horses
brittany

O.K. Ellen - I've found a few numbers for you to try - I've posted them to your private box. I think several of them are in the Saint Mayeux area, but I think they are all current. If you can't get a reply first try - try ringing about mealtimes; that usually works.

Please let me know if you get lucky - or not - so I know whether to keep looking.

Good hunting!
Kathryn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi I sell hay that is for horses,not for cows that is so common in France, it is totally organic and is actually harvested by horses so is top quality, i won,t go into the benefits of hay made with horses but the machinery is far more gentle turning the hay so as it retains more of the leaf, flower heads, and seeds,you are welcome to come and inspect the fields the hay is taken off. I make the hay into small bales about two thirds the size of an english bale, I have a few bales left from last year so if you would like to try before you buy no problem I live just outside Domfront I can be contacted on 02 33 38 16 85