Horse hols

I am in the process of renewing all my fencing mostly with post and rails and have been working on a fairly modern barn that has stabling that opens on to one of the fields so that my neighbour can use the land for her horse should she need to as I like the idea of animals being visible on the land to deter visitors.

She says that I should also be aware that some people like to holiday with their animals and has recommended that I look into this more seriously as in a year or so we will have two operating houses available for rental.

We are in Correze very close to the A20 and there are plenty of places where you could ride along local rights of way and we have enough land to create a schooling area.

I am not interested in owning horses as I had enough of that on my parents farm (horsey sisters) as a lad, but can see that there could be a market out there, if this type of holiday is popular.

I would be very pleased to hear from folk who either cater for this type of market who might be happy to pass on advice or simply from people who think this is something that could become popular.

Thanks

Stephen (19)