Anyone into Natural Horsemanship?

I have been studying and practicing NH for 18 months now and it has really opened my eyes to a whole new way of being with my horses, the results are almost immediate and to an experienced horse woman like myself I really was blown away by my horses reaction to me.

Well the whole point of my post is that on my last visit out to the house I was asked along on a 'walk' from our local village up through my hamlet and onto the next hamlet and back taking in all the beautiful and interesting houses, stopping at a wonderful renovation that a couple have been doing for 3 years already and will still take another 3 years! this is not a stop start project but one in full time with artisans. Well while I was on this walk I met up with lots of different people (all French and 1 dutch) and one of the ladies I was talking to mentioned about her horses and that she would like me to see them and if I wanted to go riding with her as she had no one to ride with. We talked so much about NH and had so much in common that I can't wait to go visit her when I am over next week.

But it got me thinking if there were any other people in the area that would have an interest in NH and joining up at some time.

I must warn you that alot of traditional horse people think that NH is rubbish and many don't own up to doing it! so I tend to let my results speak for it first.

Any one interested?