swimming pool and D.A.S.S. regulations

Hello. I have been viewing this forum for a few months (very useful) but this is my first posting. We have recently moved to France (departement 66) and are getting our house converted to create 4 chambres d'hotes (that's for the background). We are also getting a swimming pool which will be used by our guests as well. One of the sale person told us that she had been in touch with the Direction des Affaires Sanitaires et Sociales and according to them the swimming pool must have a sufficient pomp to filter the whole of the water within 1h30, be equipped with a shower and a separate 'pediluve' (foot bath). I have asked the Gites de France of our department if this was the case and they said that no such regulations - which would greatly increase the cost of the swimming pool - were in force. Do you know of any such regulations? If so are they enforced? Have you been in this situation? I would be most grateful for your comments. Thanks.

Franglaise
French born but British expatriate

These regulations do exist, and in our department, DASS will check the pool once a month for compliance, and charge you 150 euros for the privilege.(high season only). We are not ready with our pool yet, so can't comment on whether they do this or not!