Gites Required For Holiday 15th April - 15th May

theflyer

Hello

My apologies if this is not the correct forum to post this request in.

We are looking for a 1/2 bedroomed Gite (for 2 adults and a baby) in the Limousin (15), Poitou Charentes (14), Pays-de-la-Loire (10) or Centre (11) regions.

We are planning to visit 15/4/05-15/5/05 although we are flexible with these dates.

Places with adjacent and plentiful countryside would be ideal as I fly one of these contraptions

We also have a VERY well behaved and VERY clean Golden Retriever (millie) who just has to be with us so a dog friendly place would be perfect. We ALWAYS 'scoop our poop!'

We are happy with a month in one place or could just take a week here in there.

If anyone knows of a place would you kindly let us know?

A location that is near a good hospital/clinic is also needed to make sure our little one is safe.

Can pay upto £200 per week - is this possible?

Fingers crossed we can't wait to visit France!

I am a webdesigner and videographer by profession and would be willing to help you with anything you need, ie; a website or video tour of your property (Interactive CD-Rom/DVD).

I am not selling my services but more than happy to 'trade' my services for your hospitality.

Thanks all

Lee

Hi,

in response to your message, we have availability in our larger gite for this period, i would be willing to offer this at the smaller gite (Laurier) rate, plus a 15% discount for a months booking. Have a look at our website www.frenchgiteholidays.com. Your dog is welcome; We are a few minutes drive from the A20 in the north of the Haute Vienne, so convenient for the creuse, Indre, and Poitiers areas.

Any questions please contact us.

Thanks

Christine