air photo sales

I have been delivering photos (taken by helicopter) around the English countryside selling to farms, hotels, estate agents, estate managers and the general public these last 20 years. As a sales person i have averaged 60k per annum and last year i made 78K in pounds stiriling.

The people i work with offered me some work between Cherbourg and Rennes which they had taken as a bit of extra enterprise whilst they were doing the usual round of air survey work on roads/coastal erosion etc..etc...

I went and spent 2 days generally knocking on doors of one kind and another around St Mere Eglise and made 1400 EURO. I just could not believe it - the French people are really freindly and (unlike UK) have not been exposed to this product much/at all!

I want to sell my family and get my face in the trough as i reckon that if my French was any good i could make 2-3K Sterling easily each week out there. Alas my home commitments are many and my partner is un-adventurous so i will be letting the opportunity go.

I can put anyone who is personable, interested in others, good with a map, self-motivated and most importantly able to engage with people from the shop floor to the boardroom in touch with my suppliers to see if anyone wants to have a look at this odd opportunity.

What i have enjoyed about this work is the ability to enjoy good earnings with TOTAL flexibility as i just put a box of frames in the car and go to work whenever i want. I stop when i want. At different times in my life eg kids i have been able to work less - when i built my first house i worked real hard for 5 months and made 51K followed by 7 months earning nowt whilst i got the house built (always takes longer than you think!).

For further details please make initial contact by either email or PM.