Alarming!

DMC

I am now the proud owner of a pool alarm. Am I the only one?

The only problem is that I was supposed to get it last week and I have only just returned to the UK a few days ago. I'll now have to try and track down someone to fit it as it wasn't my normal pool company who supplied it.

An extremely busy friend also got one from the same source so I'm waiting for further information on the installation.

Doug

Would you mind sharing where you purchased the alarm and how long you had to wait for it? So far I have failed to locate a seller that has anything available before late July.

Thanks,

Luis

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone

Is anyone else facing the dilemma of having a pool alarm on order but worried that it won't arrive before their first let of the season ?

I spoke to my supplier this morning and he is quoting a delay of 10-15 days on the original delivery date. My first renters are due in only 10 days time !!

He said however that if one has done all that is possible (i.e placed an order in good time) and cannot conform due to a shortage of the Aquasensor alarms that probably no prosecution would be made and/or it wouldn't stand up in court.

Has anyone been told the same and what's anyone's view on it ?

Cheers
Sue